WELCOME TO BODY OF CHRIST CHURCH
- Organization of Sunday and Thursday Services.
- Intercession on Wednesday.
- Visits and Evangelization in the prisons, distribution of food.
- Evangelization in the ghettos and on the streets.
- Evangelization and visits in the hospitals.
- Distribution of food and clothes to the poor.
- The research of the unity of the body of Christ is entirely based on the Lord Jesus teachings on social work. We are the body of Christ in movement, a body through which the Lord Jesus touches a world in suffering, visits the prisons, heals the sick, takes care of the widows and orphans, rehabilitates the marginalized, who are the most rejected of Society.
- Organizes spiritual retreats for its members
- Moments of edification (Fasting and prayer).
- Seminars to educate workers and yearly congress.
THE WEEKLY PROGRAMMES
Time of Prayer, Worship, Praise, Listening to the sound word of God and Testimonies
WEDNESDAY PRAYER MEETING
A Time of devotion and Prayer and fellowship with the brethren in the community
Evangelism in the prisons, preaching to the inmates and supplying their needs according to our capacity
"TOGETHER FOR CHRIST"
CONFESSION OF FAITH
THE EVANGELICAL FAITH, ACCEPTED BY THE BODY OF CHRIST CHURCH, HAS AS DOCTRINAL BASE BELIEF IN :
- As it is given by god in the original documents, it is divinity inspired, in fallible, worthy of all confidence, and by consequence, and it is our guide in all which concerns our faith and our conduct.
- Only one God, unique, incomparable and unimaginable, who exists eternally in the persons of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit.
- he is God manifested in flesh. Born of a virgin and his life was without sin. We believe in his physical resurrection, his ascension at the side of the father ,his work of mediation ,second commission in that as sovereign pontiff, between god second coming in power and glory.
- salvation of lost men and sinners by the blood that Jesus shed and which can be accepted by faith, without the merit of human works, coincidental with the rebiron by one Holy Spirit.
- comes to line in the believer and gives him the power to line a holy life, who shares amongst the faithful gift mysteries and operations to testify and work in the enlargement of the gospel of the kingdom of god .
- unity of the spirit, in all true Christians born of the holy spirit ,by the grace of god ,who form one church as the body of Christ ,of which the only head is the lord Jesus himself.
- The resurrection of the saved and also of the lost, the former fer eternal life, the latter for eternal condemnation.